If you are interested in supporting our efforts and students, contact us atinfo@illinoisdreamfund.org.
YES. Undocumented Immigrants/DACAmented/Dreamers who are ineligible to apply for federal aid (FAFSA) are also eligible to apply.
To receive a scholarship under the Illinois DREAM Fund, a student will have to meet the following requirements:

Have at least one parent who immigrated to the U.S.;
Lived with a parent or guardian while going to high school in Illinois;
Graduated from an Illinois high school or received a GED; and
Have attended school in Illinois for at least three years before graduating or receiving a GED certificate.
Although we would prefer official transcripts, we understand the financial hardships of our applicants and we will accept unofficial transcripts.
If you are a current high school senior or completed your GED, please submit your high school transcripts/GED certificate of completion.
If you are a current college student, please submit your college transcripts.
Under HB 60, an undocumented student must meet the following requirements:

• student has resided in Illinois with his/her parent or guardian while attending public or private high school;
• student has graduated from an Illinois public or private high school or received a GED from Illinois;
• student has attended an Illinois high school for at least three (3) years;
• student has registered to enter a university no earlier than fall 2003 semester; and
• student provides the university with an affidavit stating he/she will file an application to become a permanent resident of the U.S. once he/she becomes eligible to do so
The HB 60 In-State Tuition law requires undocumented students to sign an affidavit promising to legalize his or her immigration status as soon as eligible. The affidavits will be exchanged between the university or college and you (the student).

An affidavit is a written version of a sworn statement: a written declaration made on oath before someone authorized to administer oaths (such as a Notary Public).

Do not refrain from applying to public universities due to a concern that your information will be reported to a third party or governmental agency, such as Homeland Security Department. Bound by FERPA regulations, college staff members take necessary precautions to maintain confidentiality, and ensure that records are not shared, nor reported. Data collected from you are for the use of college admission and/or financial aid professionals only.

http://www.chooseyourfuture.org/college/undocumented-students Maria Bucio
Yes. The scholarship is to assist recipients with tuition expenses. This includes tuition, institutional fees, books, institutional medical insurance and/or any additional educational expenses to attend the institution of their choice in IL or outside of Illinois.